A combination of green tea leaves and rose petals and/or hips, this pack contains antioxidants, vitamins and alkaloids. Tea steeped with the rose green tea has a faint rose aroma, and light aftertaste.
Sleep recharges your body. However, if you really want to strengthen your defenses against sickness, drink Rose Green Tea! This tea is rich with Vitamin-C, and in effect, helps your body to shield toxins and dangerous free radicals. It is also known to produce beautiful hair and lovely skin. Great for serving warm in cold weather and refreshingly iced during the summer.
Contents — 50 Flavored Tea Bags in Aluminum Secondary Packaging
Packaging Size —11-g Tea Bags (600 g as packed)
Shelf Life — 2 Years
Storage — Store in an airtight container at room temperature and away from strong odors
Origin — Blended and packed in Taiwan
Why Order Our Rose Green Tea?
✔ Strong and Refreshing — perfect choice for flavored-tea business; a must-have in your flavored tea list/menu. Filipinos would love the refreshing taste of this tea, especially customers that patronize tea stores located in high end areas/market;
✔ Health Benefits — kknown to contain antioxidants, reduce risks of heart disease, stabilize blood pressure, lower cholesterol level, protect your teeth, skin care, among other health benefits;
✔ TOP Quality / Best in the Market Supply — to bring our customers the best tea leaves in the market, raw materials for our products are carefully selected from reputable suppliers and tested by our manufacturer’s Research and Development Team; and
✔ Cost Effective — quality and cost efficiency are the main ingredients of our business. Hence, we offer the best tea supplies in the market to help you grow your business.
How To Brew Your Rose Green Tea
Easy Manual Preparation Using The Tea Bags
(1) Boil 5000 mL (5 liters) of water.
(2) When the water boils, turn off the heat and let the water sit to cool down. If you have a thermometer, you can also heat the water to just 75°C.
(3) Let the water cool down to reach 75°C before placing a loose tea (100g~approximately 9-10 bags) into it.
(4) Stir the contents of the pot.
(5) Cover the pot for seven (7) minutes.
(6) Strain the pot by using a colander, and then place it in a thermos or container that keep that can keep it hot. It is advised to let the temperature to cool at 60°C before covering the container/thermos.
(7) Serve tea warm!
Traditional Preparation of Tea Bags:
(1) Put 100 g (approximately 9-10 tea bags) of tea leaves into a pot.
(2) Pour hot water (80-90°C) into the pot.
(3) Cover the pot and leave for fifteen (15) minutes.
(4) Carefully separating the tea leaves from the pot, store the tea in a container that has the capacity to keep the tea hot, such as a thermos.
(5) Your tea is ready for serving. Note that it can still be served even when the tea has gotten warm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where to use Rose Green Tea?
This can be served with hot water only. Also, this tasted well when mixed/ used for milk teas, fruit teas and house blend teas.
How to prepare house blend tea with Rose Green Tea?
For 16oz serving: use 200cc of tea base, then simply add 20ml to 40ml of sweetener. Add ice cubes so it will be refreshing to drink. Note that the brewed tea bag can be placed on top of the drinks.
Can it be served when it’s not hot/ warm anymore?
Yes, in fact it can be mixed/ used for a fruit tea. While for milk tea, you need to dissolve the powder ingredients very well. Thus, it is best to use a hot/ warm tea when when preparing for a milk tea drink.
What is the recommended recipe for Rose Green Tea?
Rose Green Tea is recommended for house blend teas as this brings a premium and delicate tastes. Add a sweetener when necessary; a honey with a squeeze of a lemon is blends with the taste great.
Any additional/ important information I need to remember in brewing Rose Green Tea?
Tea experts of Taiwan do not recommend re-brewing of tea leaves. They have noted that milk tea or boba drinks need consistency for its flavor. Thus, re-brewing/ using of previously brewed tea leaves is not advised as it would affect the taste of the drinks.
For further inquiries, please visit our FAQs page here.
If you need assistance from our main office, please do not hesitate to call us at +639155251894 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make your inquires our priority.