Jasmine A++ Green Tea has a strong scent and aroma of blossoms from the Jasmine plant.
Blossoms from Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) or Jasminum Sambac (Sampaguita) are processed and placed together with the tea leaves in a storage, or are blended with a stored tea in order to infuse its aroma.
Contents — 50 Flavored Tea Bags in Aluminum Secondary Packaging
Packaging Size —11-g Tea Bags (600 g as packed)
Shelf Life — 2 Years
Storage — Store in an airtight container at room temperature and away from strong odors
Origin — Blended and packed in Taiwan
Why Order Our Jasmine Green Tea?
✔ Strong and Refreshing — perfect choice for flavored-tea business; a must-have in your flavored tea list/menu. Filipinos would love the refreshing taste of this tea, especially customers that patronize tea stores located in high end areas/market;
✔ Health Benefits — contains antioxidants that can reduce risk of cancer, lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol benefiting and improving heart health, boosts metabolism that can aid in weight loss, and promote oral health by preventing tooth decay and combat bad breath caused by odor-causing bacteria;
✔ TOP Quality / Best in the Market Supply — to bring our customers the best tea leaves in the market, raw materials for our products are carefully selected from reputable suppliers and tested by our manufacturer’s Research and Development Team; and
✔ Cost Effective — quality and cost efficiency are the main ingredients of our business. Hence, we offer the best tea supplies in the market to help you grow your business.
How To Brew Your Jasmine Green Tea
Easy Manual Preparation of Tea Bags
(1) Pour 5000cc (5 Liters) of water into a pot for boiling.
(2) Turn the heat off, and remove the pot with boiling water from the stove/ fire.
(3) Let the boiling pot to reach 75 degree celcius temperature before placing a loose tea (100g) into it.
(4) After putting the loose tea into the pot, quickly stir it.
(5) Cover the pot for seven (7) minutes.
(6) Strain the pot by using a colander, and then place it in a thermos or container that keeps it hot. It is advised to let the temperature to cool at 60 degree celcius before covering the container/ thermos.
(7) Your tea is ready for sipping!
Traditional Preparation of Tea Bags
(1) Put 100grms (9pcs to 10pcs) of tea leaves into the pot.
(2) Pour hot water (80-90 degrees centigrade) in to the pot that has tea leaves in it.
(3) Cover the pot; leave the pot covered for a period of fifteen (15) minutes.
(4) After the given time, carefully remove the tea leaves from the pot with a hot water in it, and store it in a container that has the capacity to keep the tea hot, such as a thermos.
(5) Your tea is ready for sipping. Note that it can still be served when the tea is warm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where to use Jasmine Green Tea?
This can be served with hot water only. Also, this tasted well when mixed/ used for milk teas, fruit teas and house blend teas.
How to prepare house blend tea with Jasmine Green Tea?
For 16oz serving: use 200cc of tea base, then simply add 20ml to 40ml of sweetener. Add ice cubes so it will be refreshing to drink. Note that the brewed tea bag can be placed on top of the drinks.
Can it be served when it’s not hot/ warm anymore?
Jasmine Green Tea
Yes, in fact it can be mixed/ used for a fruit tea. While for milk tea, you need to dissolve the powder ingredients very well. Thus, it is best to use a hot/ warm tea when when preparing for a milk tea drink.
What is the recommended recipe for Jasmine Green Tea?
Jasmine Green Tea is recommended for house blend teas as this brings a premium and delicate tastes. Add a sweetener when necessary; a honey with a squeeze of a lemon is blends with the taste great.
Any additional/ important information I need to remember in brewing Jasmine Green Tea?
Tea experts of Taiwan do not recommend re-brewing of tea leaves. They have noted that milk tea or boba drinks need consistency for its flavor. Thus, re-brewing/ using of previously brewed tea leaves is not advised as it would affect the taste of the drinks.
For further inquiries, please visit our FAQs page here.
If you need assistance from our main office, please do not hesitate to call us at +639155251894 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make your inquires our priority.