Warming, relaxing and comforting are what can describe the perfect blend of rich aroma of jasmine and great flavor of green tea. Blossoms from Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) or Jasminum sambac (Sampaguita) are processed and blended together with the tea leaves to infuse its sweet, delicate aroma.
Green tea contains antioxidants to protect the cells from free radical damage, which could lead to heart disease or cancer. This and the other great health benefits are what made green tea a popular choice for a refreshing healthy dose of beverage.
Contents — 50 Flavored Tea Bags in Aluminum Secondary Packaging
Packaging Size —11-g Tea Bags (600 g as packed)
Shelf Life — 2 Years
Storage — Store in an airtight container at room temperature and away from strong odors
Origin — Blended and packed in Taiwan
Why Order Our Jasmine Flower Tea?
✔ Strong and Refreshing — perfect choice for flavored-tea business; a must-have in your flavored tea list/menu. Filipinos would love the refreshing taste of this tea, especially customers that patronize tea stores located in high end areas/market;
✔ Health Benefits — contains antioxidants that can reduce risk of cancer, lowers blood pressure and bad cholesterol benefiting and improving heart health, boosts metabolism that can aid in weight loss, and promote oral health by preventing tooth decay and combat bad breath caused by odor-causing bacteria;
✔ TOP Quality / Best in the Market Supply — to bring our customers the best tea leaves in the market, raw materials for our products are carefully selected from reputable suppliers and tested by our manufacturer’s Research and Development Team; and
✔ Cost Effective — quality and cost efficiency are the main ingredients of our business. Hence, we offer the best tea supplies in the market to help you grow your business.
How To Brew Your Jasmine Flower Tea
Easy Manual Preparation using the Tea Bags
(1) Boil 5000 mL (5 liters) of water.
(2) When the water boils, turn off the heat and let the water sit to cool down. If you have a thermometer, you can also heat the water to just 75°C.
(3) Let the water cool down to reach 75°C before placing a loose tea (100g~approximately 9-10 bags) into it.
(4) Stir the contents of the pot.
(5) Cover the pot for seven (7) minutes.
(6) Strain the pot by using a colander, and then place it in a thermos or container that keep that can keep it hot. It is advised to let the temperature to cool at 60°C before covering the container/thermos.
(7) Serve tea warm!
Traditional Preparation of Tea Bags
(1) Put 100 g (approximately 9-10 tea bags) of tea leaves into a pot.
(2) Pour hot water (80-90°C) into the pot.
(3) Cover the pot and leave for fifteen (15) minutes.
(4) Carefully separating the tea leaves from the pot, store the tea in a container that has the capacity to keep the tea hot, such as a thermos.
(5) Your tea is ready for serving. Note that it can still be served even when the tea has gotten warm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where to use Jasmine Flower Tea?
This can be served with hot water only. Also, this tasted well when mixed/ used for milk teas, fruit teas and house blend teas.
How to prepare house blend tea withJasmine Flower Tea?
For 16oz serving: use 200cc of tea base, then simply add 20ml to 40ml of sweetener. Add ice cubes so it will be refreshing to drink. Note that the brewed tea bag can be placed on top of the drinks.
Can it be served when it’s not hot/ warm anymore?
Yes, in fact it can be mixed/ used for a fruit tea. While for milk tea, you need to dissolve the powder ingredients very well. Thus, it is best to use a hot/ warm tea when when preparing for a milk tea drink.
What is the recommended recipe for Jasmine Flower Tea?
Jasmine Flower Tea is recommended for house blend teas as this brings a premium and delicate tastes. Add a sweetener when necessary; a honey with a squeeze of a lemon is blends with the taste great.
Any additional/ important information I need to remember in brewing Jasmine Flower Tea?
Tea experts of Taiwan do not recommend re-brewing of tea leaves. They have noted that milk tea or boba drinks need consistency for its flavor. Thus, re-brewing/ using of previously brewed tea leaves is not advised as it would affect the taste of the drinks.
For further inquiries, please visit our FAQs page here.
If you need assistance from our main office, please do not hesitate to call us at +639155251894 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make your inquires our priority.